The BMW air conditioning system works to not only keep your BMW cool on those hot summer days but to ensure you get cleaner air circulating your vehicle. Through the use of the micro-filter 80% of particles and deposits from traffic fumes are removed before they enter your BMW.
Without use of the air conditioning system, mould and microbes are likely to build up in the micro-filter. It is important to use the system regularly to avoid unwanted damage however, to maintain optimum efficiency and operation the micro-filters should be maintained at regular intervals along with there frigerant gas.
To ensure your air conditioning system is operating at peak efficiency we offer two levels of maintenance.
BMW Air Conditioning Refresh - £49.99
- Clean and disinfect the evaporator
- Clean and disinfect entire air duct system
- Treat air vents and BMW interior
BMW Air Conditioning Recharge - £170.14 / £212.16*
- Drain all refrigerant
- Check system for leaks
- Recharge refrigerant and lubricant
- Check system operating pressures
* Price dependent on type of refrigerant used, R134a for pre-2016 cars (£170.14) and R1234yf for new cars (£212.16) from 2016 onwards.