WE’LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR, SO YOU CAN LOOK AFTER YOUR BUSINESS.
When you order a BMW through BMW for Small Business, you also have the opportunity to include company car maintenance in your monthly rental.
We know that not all companies have the luxury of a Fleet Manager dedicated to getting tyre quotes, raising purchase orders and managing maintenance budgets. In most cases, those time-consuming tasks fall to company managers, small business owners, or employees – and that’s on top of their normal day-to-day responsibilities.
A maintained contract can help ease the workload. It offers you and your company the convenience and reassurance of maintenance with a central point of contact. You’ll have:
- Total control over maintenance costs
- No unexpected bills
- The information you need to budget with confidence and manage your company cash flow
We work directly with the BMW maintenance team, leaving you free to focus on your business with the minimum amount of downtime possible.
Your maintained contract will include:
- Servicing & repairs – all scheduled and unscheduled work will be carried out at BMW main centres ensuring the highest quality of service.
- Tyre replacement & punctures – tyres can account for over 40% of the cost of maintaining a vehicle. You’ll be covered for all tyre replacements and punctures within fair and reasonable usage limits.
- Brake pads & discs – replacement covered throughout the term of your contract.
- Year 4 cover & MOT – repair and breakdown cover from month 37 onwards and MOT costs and associated repairs are included too.
- Enhanced breakdown & recovery – 24-hour cover in the UK and Europe from a leading breakdown recovery provider, including roadside repair, recovery, onward travel, 48-hour relief vehicle or overnight accommodation in certain circumstances.